February 16, 2020: Stations 10,500 & 100 were dispatched to a Building Fire at 91 N York Rd (The Station at Willow Grove Apartments) at 10:40 A.M. Initial dispatch report stated that building was filling with smoke from kitchen appliance. Actual condition was caused by a water heater malfunctioning in a single apartment. Situation quickly controlled and crews then ventilated apartment. Gratefull to Upper Moreland Police and Second Alarmers who quickly responded as well.
February 11, 2020 / 11:10 A.M: Station 10 was dispatched along with multiple Companies from surrounding areas to assist Warminster F.C. for a Dwelling Fire on the 800 Block of Fairfield Dr. in Warminster Twp. Arriving companies made their way in through the front door and found a heavy smoke condition throughout the residence. Fire is under investigation at this time.
February 10, 2020/ 10:15 P.M: Stations 10, 500,100 & 95 responded to a building fire on the 900 block of York Rd. Fire was located in the bathroom ceiling fan and was quickly extinguished. Crews also ventilated the residence.
The Willow Grove Volunteer Fire Co #1 regrets to announce the passing of Life Member John “Jack” W. Kavalek, II of Warrington, on Monday, January 7, 2019.
Go to our Facebook Page to see more information https://t.co/4Rn1ojo0cj